Departing guests are given the opportunity to reserve the camp they just vacated for the same period the following year. Those who reserve for the following spring or summer will be sent a reservation form in January to be returned with deposit. Those who reserve for the following fall will be sent a reservation form in April. Camps not reserved by departing guests will be offered to those on our waiting list.
Check-in time is 3:30 pm and check-out time is 10:00 am. During the spring and fall earlier arrival and later departure will sometimes be permitted. Check with us!
- The charge for overnight guests is $16.00 per adult and $8.00 per child (ages 2-17). There are no additional charges.
- Cots and portable cribs are available at no cost.
- One boat or canoe is provided with each rental. Kayaks are used on a shared basis.
- Firewood is provided for wood stoves and fireplaces.
- Bed linens and blankets are furnished. Towels and crib linens are NOT provided.
- For the convenience of our guests, we have a coin-laundry.
- We accept payment by cash, personal check, and VISA, MASTERCARD or Discover.
- Due to the family atmosphere of our property, we require those making reservations to be 25 years or older.
- Sorry, no pets allowed anytime.
If a guest cancels we will return the deposit if the accommodation is re-rented. We always try to rent a canceled reservation and are usually able to do so given adequate notice. Please notify us as soon as possible if you must cancel.